- The Turnkey Fire team provide a routine preventative maintenance service for a wide range of clients including local authorities, housing associations, schools, offices, shops, factories and warehouses
- Our highly trained personnel are all enhanced DBS checked
- Our maintenance services are certified to BAFE SP203 standard
- We are able to support and maintain a wide range of fire alarm equipment including Advanced, Apollo, CTec, EMS Radio Systems, Hochiki, Kentec, Morley as well as emergency lighting and portable extinguishers
- A detailed inspection of the system is carried out at time of takeover, producing a report of all assets and their condition, which is kept up to date throughout the duration of the contract
- We will provide service reports within 24 hours of site attendance
We are always looking for good people who share our values and are keen to work with an agile young company. Complete the form below and let us know why you want to join the team.